- Americans for the Arts: Americans for the Arts is a national arts advocacy nonprofit that aims to advance the arts and art education through leading a network of people and organizations who support the arts. This network helps sustain and promote the arts throughout America. You can find job opportunities in the arts here (national focus).
- Bernalillo County Jobs: This site lists current county job postings, and includes information on applying for positions.
- City of Albuquerque Jobs: Find jobs with the City of Albuquerque here.
- Central New Mexico Community College: Browse jobs at CNM’s campuses.
- Center for Nonprofit Excellence: This site lists jobs in the nonprofit sector and is updated weekly (regional focus).
- Coffee + Creatives: Coffee + Creatives is a community-led meet-up group for creatives in Albuquerque that meets every other Tuesday. This page is also a forum for posting opportunities for artists and creatives.
- FilmABQ: FilmABQ, the City of Albuquerque’s Film Office, is a great resource for opportunities in the film industry.
- New Mexico Association of Museums: This job site includes job opportunities at cultural institutions across the state.
- New Mexico Film Office: State of New Mexico film office that offers resources and job postings in the film industry.
- New Mexico Workforce Connection: Search for jobs, post a resume, and browse the many resources on this page.
- Philanthropy News Digest: PND’s job board provides listings of current full-time job openings at tax-exempt organizations (national focus).
- State of New Mexico Employment Resources: This site does a good job of aggregating several job banks for local and regional opportunities.
- University of New Mexico: Search here for faculty, staff, student, and temporary employment with the university.
- Work for Good: Work for Good posts mission-driven jobs on their website, and provides employment resources (national focus).